Workshop starts at 9:00 AM (auditorium) to help you/your parents understand ALL financial aid options that are available, read aid award letters, and get a sense of how much money students will receive.
Come in anytime on Saturday (to room 207) with the following items and get help completing your FAFSA once and for all:
- Your social security number (you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to qualify) or alien registration number, your parents' social security number (if they have one), and your parents' dates of birth
- Federal tax information or tax returns (including 1040 and W-2 forms) for your parent and yourself. 2009 returns are okay if your parents have not filed 2010 returns!
- Record of untaxed income sucha as Social Security benefits for yourself or your parents
- An estimate of or information regarding your/your parents' savings
- You must know the month and year your parents were married, separated, or divorced