Financial Aid

Be prepared to complete your FAFSA starting January First by completing a Financial Aid Estimator

Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid
  • Your social security number (you must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to qualify) or alien registration number, your parents' social security number (if they have one), and your parents' dates of birth
  • Federal tax information or tax returns (including 1040 and W-2 forms) for your parent and yourself. 2009 returns are okay if your parents have not filed 2010 returns!
  • Record of untaxed income sucha as Social Security benefits for yourself or your parents
  • An estimate of or information regarding your/your parents' savings
  • You must know the month and year your parents were married, separated, or divorced