To be eligible for a scholarship you must:
- Submit a completed application form indicating a sincere interest in an automotive career.
- Provide an official transcript of all academic work.
- Submit two letters of recommendation supporting your automotive interests.
- Submit a letter of acceptance for an associate, bachelor, or masters program.
- Be accepted at an accredited college, university or trade school within the United States at the time of application (trade school should equal a two-year associate program).
- Student must be a United States citizen or in the United States on a Student Visa.
- Must be enrolled full-time.
- Must have 3.0 GPA or higher.
Interested students can request an application by sending a letter with a self-addressed stamped envelope or download the application.
- Award and Scholarship Programs
Automotive Hall of Fame
21400 Oakwood Blvd.
Dearborn, MI 48124
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments concerning scholarship applications. If requesting by mail, the application request letter should include the name of the college or university you attend or plan to attend, your year of study (i.e. High School Senior, Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior), your field of study and your current cumulative G.P.A. (students attending technical training schools may also apply.)
Entries must be postmarked by June 1. Consideration is taken for delayed mail. (Express mail not required) (Faxes not accepted)
Click here for a complete list of awards offered.