Do you have what it takes to be a Bank of America Student Leader?
If you are a student with a passion for improving your community, we would like to help you turn that passion into action. We are looking for leaders who are high school juniors and seniors in the US.
The Student Leaders selected within the 44 markets will participate in:
- An eight-week paid internship at a charitable organization
- A week-long Student Leadership Summit in Washington, DC (July) to gain valuable civic, social and business leadership skills (all expenses paid as part of the Student Leaders Program)
Applications for our Neighborhood Excellence Student Leaders program are accepted beginning November 1 through January 25, 2012. (8 p.m. Eastern Time).
To be considered as a Student Leader, you must:
- Currently be a junior or senior in high school
- Be able to participate in a week-long Student Leadership Summit in Washington, DC (July)
- Be able to participate in an 8-week paid internship at a local charitable organization
- Be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Be a student in good standing at his/her school