With 2012 now here, all seniors who are eligible may complete their FAFSA. To get started, you should complete a FAFSA worksheet (click here). In fact, this is a graduation requirement and you will soon get an out of compliance notice if you do not.
To apply for FAFSA, you will need:
- Your social security number
- Your parents' 2010 tax documents or W-2s or end-of-year paystubs
- Info regarding any additional income you receive (e.g. SSI)
- You/your parent's FAFSA pin number (click here to get one)
- Stop by room 112 for help and click here to apply! Please remember to make sure we have proof that you have completed it.