- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident or eligible non-U.S. Citizen
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must major in Science, Technology, Engineering andMathematics (STEM) field
- Have plans to enroll FULL-TIME at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2012-2013 academic year
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Must complete P&G Consent Form and submit with application
Log into your HSF account here.