EligibilityApplicants to the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program must:
- Be high school seniors, high school graduates, or current post-secondary undergraduate students.
- Plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at a U.S. based accredited four-year college or university for the entire 2012-13 academic year. Proprietary and online schools are not eligible.
- Plan to major in a course of study that focuses on Engineering/Technology or select Design and Business related programs of study. See the list of eligible majors.
- Demonstrate an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Be U.S. citizens and have permanent residence in the United States
- For more information click here!
Click here to register as an applicant!