- To be eligible for a Jackie Robinson Foundation Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a graduating, minority high school senior;
- Plan to attend an accredited and approved four–year institution within the United States;
- Show leadership potential;
- Demonstrate a dedication to community service;
- Present evidence of financial need;
- Be a United States citizen;
- A minimum SAT score of 1,000 combined on the math and critical reading sections or a composite ACT score of 22; and
- Not possess a degree from a 2 or 4–year College when applying for the scholarship.
Click here for more information!