- U.S. citizenship is not required.
- Be accepted into or attending an accredited 2-year or 4-year college or university in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Be enrolled full-time (12 hrs undergraduate, 9 hrs graduate) during the academic year. High school graduating seniors must be graduating from an accredited U.S. high school with a diploma.
- Minimum GPA: 3.00 on a 4.0 for high school seniors and undergraduates; 3.25 on a 4.0 scale for graduate students.
- Major in science, technology, engineering, mathematics or a related field.
- Be pursuing your first bachelors, masters or doctoral degree. (Students pursuing a second bachelors, etc. are not eligible).
Click here for more information.