They say two heads are better than one. Are three heads better than two, or is three a crowd? Technology is changing how we think and work together. Group collaboration can be beneficial to learning and creative problem solving. Digital tools like Skype,™ WebEx,™ Face Time™ tablets, interactive white boards, and Samsung Document Cameras will all have a significant role.
Tell us in 300 words or less, how will technology enable the collaboration process in the future?
What: 2012 Scholarship Program - Deadline: May 31, 2012
Awards: Ten $1,000 student scholarships will be announced June 15, 2012
Submission: An essay of up to 300 words on the question
Judging: Papers will be judged by an independent panel:
• Original thinking -- 30 points
• Relevance to real world -- 40 points
• Writing quality -- 30 points
Requirements: • Applicant must be a United States high school student
• Must have a teacher to sponsor the student
• Allow permission to use photo and essay in publicity
• Create maximum of 300 word essay
Click here to apply!