This contest is for registered full-time graduate and undergraduate students attending an accredited college or university in the United States at the time of entry. High school students entering college in the fall of 2012 may also apply.
- To apply, applicants must write an essay on a topic related to the Egyptian Revolution.
- Consideration will be given to answers which cover political and social issues.
- Submissions will be judged based on multiple aspects of style and content.
- Award Range: $750- $4,000
- Deadline: July 3, 2012
- Download Word Document here!