- This scholarship is for graduating high school seniors who are residents of the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must have a cumulative high school 2.5 GPA.
- Applicants must plan to enroll full-time, without interruption, for the entire 2013-2014 academic year at an accredited two- or four-year college, university, or vocational-technical school in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on academic record and participation in school and community activities. Only the first 50,000 submitted applications will be processed.
- Award: January 10, 2013
- Deadline: $1,000- $50,000
Wednesday, November 21, 2012
Burger King Scholars: General trick
Burger King Scholars: General Trick