- This scholarship is for students who are in their final year of high school or enrolled as an undergraduate at a college or university in the United States.
- To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must be age 16 years or older and legal residents of the United States or holders of a valid student visa.
- Applicants must be in good standing and maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write a poem, in a style of their choice, on the theme of overcoming a personal challenge.
- Award: $500
- Deadline: December 31, 2012
Friday, December 21, 2012