Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest Scholarship
- 12th graders and college students
- Contest information:
* What do you think is meant, in Part III of Atlas Shrugged, by the phrase "utopia of greed"?
* Why does Francisco D'Anconia, heir to the greatest fortune in the world and a productive genius with boundless ambition,change his course and pose as, of all things, a playboy?
* What does the story of Atlas Shrugged have to say about the relative powers of good and evil and the conditions under which one is victorious over the other?.
Essay must be no fewer than 800 and no more than 1,600 words in length, and double-spaced. Essays will be judged on both style and content. Judges will look for writing that is clear, articulate and logically organized. Winning essays must demonstrate an outstanding grasp of the philosophic meaning of Atlas Shrugged.
- Deadline: September 17, 2013
- 84 awards available!