Laws of Life Essay and Video Contest
- Must live in North America and must be a resident
- Enter an essay or a video about finding the purpose in one's life.
- Scholarship details: "Your objective is to create a written or video response to the prompt from The Essential Worldwide Laws of Life, by Sir John Templeton, on the contest site which outlines a basic approach to finding purpose in one's life:
- Consider your purpose. How might you fulfill it in the next five years? What guiding principles and goals will help you live according to your purpose in the next five years and beyond? If you keep your purpose in mind, where do you think you will find yourself in five years?"
- Essays should be 500-1,000 words and videos should be 2 minutes or less and must be uploaded to Youtube, Dailymotion, or Vimeo.
- Deadline: December 31, 2013