- This scholarship requires a lot of materials, but don't be discouraged because once you submit one application it automatically considers you for all their scholarships.
- Application requires:
- Completed application form
- Statement of 1,000 words or less setting forth career objectives
- Original high school transcript
- Letters of recommendation (at least two but not to exceed four from high school)
- List of extra-curricular activities, honors and scholastic achievements.
- Photocopy of United States citizenship: birth certificate, naturalization papers or information page of U.S. Passport
- Financial Need Form
- Self-addressed, stamped postcard
- Deadline: February 15, 2014