Did you know that you can earn college credit through the City Colleges of Chicago while you are still in high school? Take advantage of this opportunity to save lots of money on college expenses by applying to CCC's Dual Enrollment Program.
To register for spring classes, you must attend the a mandatory testing session this Saturday, December 17! Contact Mila Simeonovska (773-481-8038) at Wright College or Nicole Gould (773-907-4000) at Truman College to sign up for this Saturday. Stop by room 112 for more details or to apply at a different city college.
What is Dual Enrollment?
Dual Enrollment provides high school students with the opportunity to earn college credit by enrolling in courses at the City Colleges after school, which will be applied to a degree program at one of the City Colleges or four-year university. Students will also benefit from knowing college-level academic rigor, time-management habits, and study skills.
How Do I Qualify?
- Be a junior or senior high school student
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Have a 90% attendance rate in your high school
- Have an ACT reading score of at least 19 and a math score of at least 21 or a COMPASS reading score of 80 and a math score of at least 43.
- Have the Parental Permission form signed