Planning to attend a Community College?
IEF Scholars can receive tutoring, mentoring, tuition assistance including book fees and transportation.
Scholars selected into our program receive:
* a mentor and monthly development workshops;
* intensive academic advising;
* free one-on-one tutoring in any academic subject;
* tuition assistance and a stipend to defray the cost of books, uniforms, and transportation.
To be eligible applicants must:
* Be enrolled at one of the following community colleges: Malcolm X, Richard J. Daley, Harold Washington, Wright, Olive-Harvey, Kennedy-King, Truman, Prairie State or South Suburban;
* Be enrolled full-time for the 2012-2013 academic year and be purusing their first degree or certificate;
* Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher;
* Be U.S. citizens or legal permanent residents eligible for federal and state financial aid and should demonstrate proof of filing the FAFSA;
* Be highly motivated and committed to their own academic and professional success.
To be considered for the Signature Scholarship Program, please fill in the information below as completely and accurately as possible.
Before you begin, please make sure you have the following:
1) Completed 2012-2013 FAFSA
2) 2012-2013 SAR
3) Name and email address for a recommender
Applications that do not include the above items are considered incomplete.
If you have any questions about the scholarship and/or application please contact our offices at 312-920-9605 or via email email@example.com