This scholarship is for current high school seniors who plan to enroll full-time in an accredited two- or four-year college/university in the United States for the entire 2013-2014 school year.
- To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must demonstrate ambition and self-drive, as evidenced by outstanding achievement in school, community, or work activities. They must also be US citizens or legal residents living or claiming residency in one of the 50 US states.
- Primary consideration will be given to applicants' non-academic outstanding achievement, such as a long-term achievement, activity, or project that occurred in their school, community, or workplace.
- In order to receive consideration, applicants must be one of the first 10,000 people to submit an application.
- Employees, associates, financial professionals, or immediate family members of employees, associates or financial professionals of the AXA Group, U.S. News & World Report, or Scholarship America, or their affiliates, subsidiaries or advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible.
- Award range: $10,000- $25,000
- Deadline: December 1, 2012