This scholarship is for college-bound high school seniors of academic achievement who otherwise might not have the financial means to attend the college of their choice.
- To qualify for this scholarship, applicants must attend a Chicago area high school in Illinois, and be US citizens. Applicants also must demonstrate a commitment to their education, a high degree of performance in that pursuit, and an interest in the creative arts, be it professional or amateur, performance or personal, or in any way artistic.
- Students must be nominated for this scholarship by a school professional (counselor or teacher); see online nomination form for more details.
- Once nominated, applicants must submit an application.
- Applicants must be nominated by December 1; student applications must be submitted by January 15. Finalists will be brought to Chicago for an in-person meeting with the Raskin Foundation Board of Directors.
- Average award: $10,000
- Deadline: December 1, 2012