United Realty Students Scholarship Program
- For high school and college students between the ages of 16 and 21
- Must attend a college, university, or certified trade school in the United States
- Must be US citizens or legal residents
- Submit a short essay that answers the question, "How do I invest in my future?" Winners are not selected based on financial need. Scholarships are awarded in six periods throughout the year; the deadline for the last cycle is January 1, 2014.
- Deadline: January 1, 2013
- $5,000 - $10,000
- 14 awards available