- Open to DCFS youth as well as youth who were formerly in the care of DCFS who are at least 16 years old, but not yet 21 on the scholarship application deadline date of March 31 of the current year
- The Department must have court-ordered legal guardianship for the applicant or the Department must have had legal guardianship for the applicant prior to the adoption being finalized, or the applicant must be in the Subsidized Guardianship Program
- Successfully compete for a full-term DCFS college scholarship
- Maintain at least a “C” average each semester
- Maintain full-time status (12 hours Fall & Spring, 6 hours or an approved internship in Summer).
- Enrollment will be verified through the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Submit your class schedule at the start of each semester and your grades at the end of the semester (no schedule and grades, no payment!)
- Report change of address promptly to Business Office.
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Youth In Scholarship Program (DUE MAR 31st)